I had my 12 week appt. today. After having the stomach flu over the weekend, I was reasonably/unreasonably worried about the baby. I was so glad that I already had an appt. scheduled.
Doc. did the doppler and we heard the heartbeat. 160 beats! Yeah! Then she said since I had been throwing up all weekend I deserved to see my baby. Yeah! So, she went and got the machine, and we took a look!
It was so exciting! It actually looked like a baby! It was just chillin' out. Bobbing it's head every now and then. I think SHE was sleepin'. The doc said after going through me throwing up all weekend, I was probably right! Couldn't see the sex organs, but SHE had 2 arms and 2 legs. Yeah!
Will post picture as soon as I can figure out the scanner!
1 comment:
woo hoo!
Post a Comment