Random thoughts runninng through my head:
Why do people think it's o.k. to insult you if they include themselves? Example: You're just like me.....you (insert insult here.)
I'm really tired.
This world is so complicated. Things that are supposed to make life easier just make it more complicated. This feeling comes from spending like 3 hours on the phone this morning trying to figure out my benefits at work. Health insurace, vision, dental, disability, flex card, etc...
I can never remember all of my log-in ID's and passwords. I'm losing my mind!
I'm really trying to drink at least 8 glasses of water a day....
I really have to use the bathroom!
There are a lot of bees in my backyard today. Actually wasps.
I'm sleepy.
I can totally sleep through my husband and/or his students playing trumpet. Now THAT'S talent people!
I'm glad I have a few more weeks of summer vacation.
I really need to try to wake up earlier. Try to get my body ready for school.
4 comments:
Don't take this as an insult, but I am just like you.. I can sleep through anything too. And I too never know all the id's I have to login and passwords.
I feel like I've been missing-in-action for the past few weeks. I've been away on vacation for a week and I haven't been feeling well. I've also had a sick toddler on my hands. I've caught up on your posts, and you have been in my prayers while I've been away. I can totally relate to some of your random thoughts. Mostly the one about losing your mind. And the thing about monkeys and calling your husband a monkey made me laugh. It was good to get to know a few things about you :) And as far as rescuing that opposum goes...gross!!! I'm glad it wasn't me!
I'm with you, tired and thankful that we have a few weeks of summer left! I was just saying today how I need to get back on a school schedule though, that will be here all too soon! *sigh*
Enjoy your last few weeks of summer vacation! Trust me - it is no fun going back to work.
And yes, I am just like you because I cannot remember my passwords or usernames!
Post a Comment