Saturday, October 11, 2008

Documentation

I just thought I would document a very rare and unlikely occurrence.

I woke up at 7:30 am this morning.   Today is Saturday.

If you know me......you know how unusual that is.

Figured I would save it here, so when I feel like a lazy loser, I can look back and see that I did once, wake-up early, when I didn't have to.  

Since it's like 9:00 am now, I think I might need a nap.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You don't know me - but I saw your comment on Angie Smith's website. I wanted to let you know that I will be praying for you today. I too lost a baby and as I was reading through some of the other comments left on Angie's site, your story caught my attention. Praying the little one inside of you continues to grow and praying for the little ones up in Heaven. :-)

Jessica said...

Rememberin Henry today. Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Remembrance Day and I wanted you to know that I was thinking you both you and Henry. Hope you are feeling well.