I saw it on The Stanfield Journey.
I have already early-voted, and I could not be more glad that I voted with my morals and I voted pro-life, than I am right now. In fact, I went and voted a couple hours after my ultrasound. Our babies are precious. Whether we look at them a couple weeks after conception, at 18 weeks, 30 weeks, or at birth, any time, they are precious. They are a gift from God. How can they be seen any other way?
I am fearful for our nation.
PLEASE pray for our nation, and specifically this election.
If you have a mere 3 minutes, please watch, and pass this on.
It is NOT graphic in any way.
Yes, you have a choice.
3 comments:
I saw this video also and am so glad I voted for LIFE too! I cannot believe the comments Obama makes in this video - very disturbing. Life is Life at time of Conception...
I'm glad you posted this. Hope you're having a good day.
Hugs and prayers,
Amanda
I feel like i check your blog all the time, but somehow I am just now reading your two most recent posts.
I am SOOOO excited about the good ultrasound report. But I am mainly happy that you are starting to feel a little more positive. That is what I have been praying for you. Congrats on rooney jr. :)
Also, I too early voted and I am proud to say that I voted for life too. There are other reasons why I voted for the candidate that I voted for, but I would have honestly have voted for a two headed monkey if he were the only pro-life candidate out there.
I will be fiercely praying for our country all day!
lots of love to you!
Thank you for your sweet comment. I can't get over how excited, thrilled and over the moon I am for you Rooney. You're a bright spot in this crappy world right now for me! Thank you!!!!
Post a Comment