Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Long Time No See

Gosh, It's been forever since I've blogged. Things have been so busy. Nothing special, or dramatic, just everyday life.

I think I need about 6 more hours in every day.

I really don't know how other people "do it." (Maybe their kids nap???) :)

I'm going to make a conscious effort to blog more. I feel like there is so much I've missed blogging about Kate. I'm using this as a scrapbook, or journal of her life, since there is absolutely no time to scrapbook right now. On a side note, my husband is not too happy about all the scrapbooking stuff sitting idle. Ha Ha.

O.k. Trying to make small goals right now, so I'm going to leave this one as finished!

Here are some semi-recent pictures from a couple visits to the park!







1 comment:

Sara said...

Look at her!! She is such a cutie - and walking! You have to blog more - we would love to see more pics. :)